As you’ve probably seen in our many posts, we tend to forget things. OK, truth is I forget things and Lori is always reminding me. This page is still a work in progress and will contain our checklists that will serve as reminders for me.
Not all of these exist yet, it’s just a to-do list for me. If the link works it means I’ve found time to complete it. If the link doesn’t work, well then it’s something I haven’t gotten around to yet.
- Spring sailboat recommissioning – not complete yet
- Preparing to stay on the boat on the dock, with shorepower
- Preparing to stay on the boat, without shorepower
- Leaving the boat unattended on the dock
- Leaving the dock
- Starting and stopping the engine
- Day sail checklist – safety gear
- Winterize boat for end of season
If you are looking for our Macgregor checklists, I’ve archived all of these checklists under Macgregor 26x Checklists.
March 21, 2023 at 10:24 am
Pretty cold today, winds out of NE @ 6 -12k, water temp 60, low tide @ 2:43 pm,