We made it back to our favourite place and currently anchored near the Lake Fleet. It’s been a fantastic trip so far with lots of adventures, stories and blunders to share.
Working off phone and data so won’t be posting full stories until we get back but here’s a few quick highlights so far.
- Overnight sail from Cobourg to Amherst Island. Playing in the shipping lanes at night.
- Crazy storm at anchor in Kerr Bay.
- Figuring out the new sails. A few days later we finally figure out a fast and easy way to raise the main.
- Another trip to the hospital.
- Confederation Basin Marina
- Fan on our fridge stops with a painfully loud death
- Forgetting how to start the engine at the fuel dock
- Lori gets violently attacked by our drone.
- Chatting with other CS owners on the radio, Amadeus with a CS30.
- Anchored off Sugar Island
We are floating around the area for the next week. Let me know if you have any suggested anchorages!
Here’s a few quick videos I uploaded when we had wifi.
Not much to see until the lightning flashes. Turn up the volume for the full effect.